Relationships aren’t easy, even the good ones. If you are on the verge of a divorce or break-up, in a great relationship, but want to take it to the next level, or single and want to make sure your next relationship is better, this book is for you.
Based on cutting-edge research and almost three decades of clinical experience as a Marriage and Family Therapist in private practice, Dr. Jenn Mann teaches you everything you need to know have a deeper, more satisfying relationship, and the skills to fix one that isn’t working.
Reading Dr. Jenn’s book is like sitting down with her for a personal session in her treatment room. Using her tell-it-like-it-is approach, Dr. Jenn guides you through the six steps needed to get your relationship on track and helps you to:
* Use conflicts to strengthen your relationship
* Create connection with your partner, even if you haven’t felt it for years
* Change bad patterns
* Recognize and know what to do when unresolved issues are hurting the relationship
* Negotiate effectively to get your needs met
* Make an effective apology using the four R’s
* Learn to forgive
* Reignite your sex life
The Relationship Fix is also filled with case studies and stories from Dr. Jenn’s clients on VH1’s Couples Therapy with Dr. Jenn and her popular radio show, and on her own personal experiences.