The Marriage You’ve Always Wanted Small Group Experience
Dr. Gary Chapman’s marriage conference abridged for your small group.
Want to experience a life-changing marriage conference and grow together with others who want a better marriage?
Gather a small group for a virtual experience with Dr. Gary Chapman, author of the #1 New York Times bestseller The 5 Love Languages®!
Using his trademark warmth and humor, and bringing more than four decades of experience as a marriage counselor, Dr. Chapman walks couples through the simple yet critical steps to achieving a more intimate marriage.
Learn how to:
- Overcome your communication issues
- Give and receive love in the most meaningful ways
- Initiate positive change—even in the most difficult areas
- Make sex more mutually enjoyable
- Bring up behavior that bothers you
The conference was recorded before a sold-out audience. Video excerpts, along with the interactive Participant’s Workbook, will help the couples in your small group take big steps toward the marriage you’ve always wanted.
Small group experience includes:
- Small Group DVD, featuring 5 sessions with Gary Chapman:
- Communication 101
- Understanding and Expressing Love
- Initiating Positive Change
- Making Sex a Mutual Joy
- How to Share the Things that Bug You
- Group leader’s guide
- A Participant’s Workbook (containing five weeks of bonus devotions)
Each lesson takes about 45–60 minutes and includes two video clips from the 5 Love Languages® Marriage Conference that together run for 10–15 minutes. Additional Participant Workbooks are available for purchase online.