As seen on The Today Show
“Some things are common sense, but some things aren’t–especially when it comes to navigating a college campus in a way that’s fun, independent and totally safe. This guide touches on everything from dating and studying, to making friends and joining clubs outside of class.” –Today.com
From dating to internships–everything you need to know about college
Get ready for the best years of your life! Written by the experts behind Her Campus, this college guide is bursting with insider tips to help you navigate classes, relationships, and all your extracurriculars–including parties and Greek life. Whether you’re a seasoned upperclassman or are starting freshman year in just a few months, you’ll learn how to:
- Bond with your roommate and set ground rules for your new space
- Beat the Freshman 15 without having to give up dessert
- Snag a date with the cutie from your Lit class
- Cope with stress and anxiety–even during finals week!
- Score jobs and internships that will help you transition into post-collegiette life
You’ll also get the lowdown on campus safety so you can enjoy all that college has to offer while avoiding the unfortunate scary parts that sometimes come with it. Complete with fun checklists and worksheets to help you carry out HC’s essential advice, The Her Campus Guide to College Life shows you how to make the most out of your experience–in and outside the classroom.