Stepparenting with Grace : A Devotional for Blended Families
These devotions provide companionship, encouragement, understanding, and biblical insights from a veteran stepmom. This trusted resource will help you gain strength, wisdom, and comfort as you navigate the rocky terrain of creating a blended family. You will learn how to:
- Trust a loving God when the kids do not.
- Find unity in your new marriage and parenting through grace and understanding.
- Explore your worth in Christ amid rejection.
- Gain confidence in the stepparent role as you take on the armor of God.
- Persevere through challenges and obstacles toward healthy, thriving relationships.
Each devotion begins with Scripture along with an encouraging thought for the day and closes with prayer.