Should I Stay or Should I Go? : A Guide to Knowing if Your Relationship Can–and Should–be Saved
From the bestselling author of Why Does He Do That? comes a relationship book that will help you make the decision of whether or not your troubled relationship is worth saving.
Every relationship has problems, but you can’t figure out if yours is beyond hope. How bad is too bad—and can your partner really change? Now, in this warm, supportive, and straightforward guide, Lundy Bancroft and women’s advocate JAC Patrissi offer a way for you to practically and realistically take stock of your relationship and move forward.
If you’re involved in a chronically frustrating or unfulfilling relationship, the advice and exercises in this book will help you learn to:
• Tell the difference between a healthy—yet difficult—relationship and one that is really not working
• Recognize the signs that your partner has serious problems
• Stop waiting to see what will happen—and make your own growth the top priority
• Design a clear plan of action for you and your partner
• Navigate the waters of a relationship that’s improving
• Prepare for life without your partner, even as you keep trying to make life work with them