File Name: Information Technology For The Health Professions (4th Edition).pdf
File Size: 40,6 Mb
Total Read : 58
Total Download : 201
Uploaded: Monday, 24-01-2022 New
Status: AVAILABLE Last checked: 23 Minutes ago!
Rating: 4.2/5 from 23221 votes.
ebooksilo.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates
We also record usage data such as the pages visited. This information is completely anonymous.
Any information we hold is secured in accordance with our internal security policy.
We does not sell any information about their customers; as simple as that. We will not forward your details on to any third party at any time.
DMCA Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice (DMCA) If you believe that material available on our sites, infringes on your copyright(s), please notify us by providing a DMCA notice. Upon receipt of a complete and valid notice, we will remove the material and make a good faith attempt to contact the user who uploaded or embedded the material by email.
Your DMCA Notice may be forwarded to the party that made the material available or to third parties .
Our site is a personal review website. As such, before submitting a DMCA notice for material on which you own a copyright, it’s important to consider if the manner in which the material is used falls under fair use. If you are not sure material located on or linked-to by a our site infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney. Please be advised that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing – and we have and will seek to collect those damages.
Send your complaint to our designated agent via email https://www.watchdogsecurity.online/
ebooksilo.com respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
* A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
* Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed
* Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address
* A statement that the complaining party “in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law”
* A statement that the “information in the notification is accurate”, and “under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”
The above information must be submitted as a written, faxed or emailed notification to the following Designated Agent:
Attn: DMCA Office ebooksilo.com PSC 464 Box 20R, FPO AP 96522 https://www.watchdogsecurity.online/
WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY. This information should not be construed as legal advice, for further details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).
10734 Users Online Now